CART TOTAL :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTAL :
BATA SOUTH AFRICA - TOUGHEES
TOUGHEES "SPIN & WIN" COMPETITION - 14 JULY 2023 - while stock last
STANDARD COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the BATA SOUTH AFRICA (“BATA”). Competition specific rules may apply in addition to these standard terms and conditions to supplement these standard terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these standard terms and conditions and any competition specific rules, the competition specific rules will apply. Standard competition terms & conditions applicable to all competitions by BATA South Africa may be found on the group website.
This agreement forms the terms & conditions to participate in the Toughees “SPIN & WIN” Competition by Bata South Africa. Toughees is a brand that forms part of the BATA South Africa portfolio. By participating in this competition, you agree to or are deemed to by such express participation to have read and shall comply with the Terms and Conditions set out below.
The Toughees “SPIN & WIN” (hereafter referred to as the “Competition”) is run by Toughees, which forms part of the Bata South Africa (Pty) Ltd Registration number: 1985/000219/07 portfolio and/or its agencies (“Organiser”).
The Competition is in the form of a digital giveaway using a Spin to Win entry form.
The Competition is entered into by completing the entry form on the Toughees website (www.toughees.co.za)
All participants during the term of this Competition agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
For any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 7. Competition Period:
i. The Competition run date is from 14 July 2023, 8:30am while stock last and winners will be notified in 24 hrs of their prize once completing the Spin to Win entry form. The duration of the competition may be shortened or extended at the discretion of the Organiser.
ii. Competition entrants are eligible to enter once per day with a chance to win one prize to redeem either online at www.toughees.co.za, or at the following participating voucher partners:
1. Checkers/ Shoprite – call: 021 980 4000 or email: email@example.com
2. Waltons - call: 011 620 4819 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
iii. If problems occur while using your voucher please contact the voucher partner on the above given details.
iv. For the avoidance of doubt, Toughees vouchers can only be redeemed at Toughees online store as set out in paragraph number 2 above and Checkers/ Shoprite and Waltons vouchers can only be redeemed at participating Checkers/ Shoprite and Waltons service stations.
To be eligible to participate in this competition, the participant must:
Be a resident of South Africa
Be over the age of 18 years old.
Be a natural person and not juristic entity, which juristic entity includes but is not limited to a business to Business (B2B) partner of the organiser, cross border partner or retail partner of the organiser. The entry must be completed in the participant’s name
The participant will be required to provide all the correct information. The organiser will not be held responsible for incorrect supplied, and a contestant not being contacted due to this.
In the event that an uploaded text does not conform to the organiser’s requirements, the
participants must consider their entry unsuccessful.
Entrants will not receive any payment for taking part in the competition or taking part in any
media format related to it.
You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a
prize, you will forfeit it entering.
The competition is not open to:
directors, members, partners, agents, employees, or consultants of the BATA SOUTH AFRICA Group of companies / brands or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
The vouchers are redeemable only in South Africa.
Only entries where all information is completed in the fields will be considered.
Any behaviour from competition entrants that is deemed to be abusive, divisive, or otherwise acting in a way which takes advantage of the competition mechanisms will be dealt with at the discretion of Toughees.
Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules. Any person failing to comply with these Rules will not be entitled to participate in this Competition or be disqualified from the Competition.
9. THE PRIZE
1. Competition entrants will be eligible to win one of the following prizes:
a. One Toughees voucher to the value of R 350
b. One Checkers/Shoprite voucher to the value of R500
c. One Waltons voucher to the value of R500
2. Vouchers are valid for :
a.Toughees vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of issue
b. Checkers/Shoprite vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of issue c.Waltons vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue
3. All vouchers may only be redeemed once and are not transferrable.
4. The promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion, to replace the offer with an alternative, if this prize subsequently becomes unavailable.
1. To the maximum extent permitted in law, Toughees and their affiliates , their directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this Competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
2. No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to Toughees South Africa, Checkers/Shoprite, Waltons their marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter the Competition.
3. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, Toughees South Africa and affiliates decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. By entering the Competition, you are aware and agree for Toughees South Africa:
to send further communication and direct marketing material to the provided email address and may
opt-out at any time from Toughees South Africa processing your personal information.
b. You expressly consent to Toughees South Africa processing your personal information which personal information you confirm is both true and accurate.
6. By entering this Competition, you warrant that the personal information submitted by you to the site does not and will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary right.
7. This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between the Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
8. Toughees South Africa is a retailer with its offices based in Durban, South Africa. The rules of this competition are governed by the laws of South Africa.
9. Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions of these Rules.
10. Toughees South Africa may, before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, request a winner to consent to the use of their name in our marketing material and/or participate in our marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of Toughees South Africa or any of its subsidiary companies)
11. Toughees South Africa will, at the close of the Competition use the entrant info entered, for a once- off invitation to subscribe/consent to marketing content.
12. If this Competition is interfered within any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the organiser, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant; or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
13. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
14. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
15. The organiser may in its sole discretion amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on the Organiser’s website www.toughees.co.za The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
16. BATA and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained from www.toughees.co.za, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling the consumer line on 031 812 3600 (office hours 8.00am to 4.30 pm weekdays).
18. BATA SA is a Registered Trademark
CART TOTAL :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTAL :